ZTE Axon M was officially launched last year in November, in the US, but now the Chinese company is ready to launch it in Asia this week, and Europe will follow pretty soon.
ZTE will launch Axon M this Saturday, January 20, its dual screen foldable smartphone in China, and by the end of the first quarter it’ll be launched in Europe, through Vodafone, TIM and other “leading carriers” in Europe. That being said, most likely Axon will be launched in March in Europe.
Most likely it won’t be launch all over Europe at once, but in the end most markets on the Old Continent should receive Axon M.
ZTE Axon M specifications
– Display – two 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD screens with Gorilla Glass 5 protection
– Chipset – Snapdragon 821 with Octa-Core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU
– Memory – 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
– Photo/video – 20MP camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture
– Battery – 3,180mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
– Audio – 3.5 mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, AKM4962 audio chip
– Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
– OS – Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Dimensions: 150.8×71.6×12.1mm; Weight: 230g