The Chinese company has sent invitations for a new launch event, and rumors suggest that the star of the show will be Xiaomi Mi 6X, a new variant of last year’s flagship.
The smartphone features mid-range specs, and it was already certified by TENAA, so we already know pretty much everything we need to know about it.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors and might be made available in Asia markets. China and India will surely get it. But since Xiaomi has started its global expansion, Mi 6X might be shipped in Europe too.
Xiaomi Mi 6X specs
– 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
– 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
– 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 8.1 (Oreo)
– Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
– 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
– 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
– Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
– Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
– 3.5mm audio jack
– 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
– 2910mAh battery