Samsung has announced a new budget smartphone, the Galaxy Wide 3, which comes with a classic design, modest specifications and a price that will suit those who do not want to spend much money on phones.
It comes with a 5.5-inch HD display, a 1.6GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. But you have the main specifications of the phone below.
Galaxy Wide 3 has just been released in South Korea and there are no official signs that it will be launched in other markets as well. It is priced at of 297,000 won, which is around 235 euros or 275 dollars.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 specifications
– 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
– 1.6 GHz octa-Core processor
– 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 400GB with microSD
– Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Dual SIM
– 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 1080p video recording
– 13MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
– 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS
– 3300mAh battery