Motorola is said to unveil its upcoming mid-range smartphone series, the Moto G series, next week in Brazil.
At least that is what the Brazilian press speculates after Motorola sent invitations for a launch event to be held on April 19th, in Sao Paulo.
Meanwhile, there a video has appeared on YouTube, revealing the ”little brother” of the new family, namely the Moto G6 Play model. There will be two other models in this series: Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus, whose full specs you can be found here.
The clip is only 10 seconds, but we can see the phone from both sides, front and back, and that it’s functional. The video looks to be from a Brazilian source also, so the speculations regarding the launch of the new series in Brazil now look even more solid.
Moto G6 Play will have a fairly affordable price, with rumors indicating a price of about 150 euros.
Moto G6 Play leaked specs
– 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
– 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
– 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Single / Dual SIM
– 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
– 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
– Fingerprint sensor
– 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
– 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging