Alcatel has launched a new smartphone in India, called Alcatel 3V, a mid-range smartphone introduced at the MWC 2018 earlier this year.
It packs a 6-inch FHD+ display, is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT8735A SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo), has a 12-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots, and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash and face unlock.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back that has a metal-like finish and packs a 3000mAh battery.
The Alcatel 3V comes in Spectrum Black, Spectrum Blue and Spectrum Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 which is about $147 and will be available from May 31st exclusively on Flipkart.
Alcatel 3V specifications:
– 6.0-inch (2160×1080 pixels) FHD+ 18:9 IPS 2.5D curved glass display
– 1.45 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735A processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
– 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 8.0 (Oreo)
– Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
– 12MP (Interpolated to 16MP) rear camera with LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size, secondary 2MP camera (Interpolated to 5MP)
– 5MP (Interpolated to 8MP) front camera with LED flash
– Fingerprint sensor
– Dimensions: 162x 76x 8.05mm x Weight: 155g
– 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
– 3000mAh battery