- Closing customer base at 8,651,985, out of which mobile base of 8,056,278 at March 31st, 2015
- Mobile ARPU was EUR 6 for the 3 months ended March 31st, 2015
- Service revenues of EUR 656.6 million for the full financial year
- Excluding the impact of the decrease of mobile termination rates, service revenue grew by 7.2% in the year ended March 31st, 2015 as compared to last year
- Data usage increased by 75.6% for the year ended March 31st, 2015, compared to last year
Vodafone Romania announces key performance indicators for the fiscal year 2014/2015, from April 1st, 2014, to March 31st, 2015, as reported today by Vodafone Group Plc.
Vodafone Romania had 8,651,985 customers* at March 31st, 2015, representing an increase of 47,416 users, as compared to previous quarter. Out of the total number of customers, 8,056,278 were mobile customers.
Vodafone Romania’s Mobile ARPU reached Euro 6over the last 3 months.
Service revenues for the full year 2014/2015 reached EUR 656.6 million, decreasing by 6.7% compared to last year, on an organic basis. Excluding the effect of the mobile termination rate cut, service revenues for the full year 2014-2015 increased by 7.2%, also on an organic basis.
At March31st, 2015, mobile postpaid customers represented 41.9%, and prepaid customers 58.1% of the total mobile base. Mobile postpaid base as a percentage of total mobile base increased by 1.3 percentage points as compared to same period of last year.
Data usage increased by 75.6% for the year ended March31st, 2015, compared to last year.
Smartphone penetration increased by 5.7 percentage points in the year ended March31st, 2015, compared to last year, with smartphone sales increasing by 49% compared to last year.
*The number of customers includes mobile services users, fixed voice and Internet users and m2m.