- Speedsurfer supports 4G speeds, for sharing experiences in real-time;
- The phone comes with a 5.0 Mega pixel camera, with auto focus, for capturing moments worth sharing;
- The light, slim and simple design is in line with the new T brand.
Telekom Romania is announcing the availability of the first smartphone under the T brand: Speedsurfer, for sharing millions of experiences at 4G speeds.
Speedsurfer is a custom designed handset, including a variety of features at an accessible price:
- it supports download speeds up to 150 Mbps and upload speeds up to 50 Mbps;
- the 4.5 inch display allows a HD experience for viewing photos and video files;
- the 5 MP camera has the autofocus functionality and a filming capability at 720 pixels, 30 frames per second;
- the operating system is Android 4.3 Jelly Bean;
- the 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor and the 1GB RAM memory allow smooth user experience.
“As promised, we are launching new products and services under the new T brand, with new and enhanced standards. Speedsurfer is our first branded smartphone compatible with the 4G technology and embodies exactly our brand values: Innovation, Simplicity and Competence” said Gabriel Ionita, Product Management Director at Telekom Romania operations.
The available internal memory is of 5GB out of a total of 8GB. For extra space, the phone comes with a micro USB slot. The phone’s features also include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and integrated GPS.
Speedsurfer is available in Telekom Romania and Germanos stores for 99 lei with the Nelimitat L subscription for a 24 months contract, which, for 19.95 euro per month (VAT included), offers unlimited 4G data traffic, unlimited communication in any network and benefits in roaming: 100 minutes in EU and 100 international minutes in Zone 2 countries. The smartphone is also available without a contract, for 799 lei.