Ten students will benefit from annual scholarships of 10,000 lei each, granted for the entire 2015 – 2016 year of study, through “Telekom Scholarships” program.
The winners of “Telekom Scholarships” 2015-2016 are:
- Maria Mădălina Blaga, “Carol Davila” Medicine and Pharmacy University of Bucharest;
- Alexandru-Ioan Drosu, The Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology;
- Alexandu-Ionuţ Duță, “Carol Davila” Medicine and Pharmacy University of Bucharest;
- Nicoleta-Monica Fotea, “Carol Davila” Medicine and Pharmacy University of Bucharest;
- Răzvan Marian Mihăilă, The Faculty of Medicine, „Iuliu Haţieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Cluj-Napoca;
- Mihai Răzvan Oprea, The Faculty of Medicine, „Iuliu Haţieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Cluj-Napoca;
- Zsolt PÜNKÖSTI, The Faculty of Sociology and Social Assistance”, Babeş-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca;
- Ioana Scutelnicu, The Faculty of Psihology and Education Sciences, Babeş-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca;
- Antonia Cosmina Stancu, The National Music University of Bucharest;
- Dan Alexandru Toc, The Faculty of Medicine, „Iuliu Haţieganu” University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Cluj-Napoca.
“We congratulate the winners of the ten scholarships granted this year and we wish success to all the students who applied for the Telekom Scholarships programme. Also we would like to thank the universities, student associations, mass-media representatives and the beneficiaries themselves who have promoted and supported our programme. So far 95 young people have benefited from excellence scholarships through the programmes implemented by the company”, states Ruxandra Vodă, Communication Director Telekom Romania group of companies.
Over 650 students applied for this year edition of the “Telekom Scholarships” programme. The jury evaluated the 20 finalists over two days and following the interviews ten winners were selected. This year, the programme was open to all students attending day courses in a State university, regardless the school and year of study.
The jury was formed by: Cristina Bazavan – journalist and blogger, with an experience of over 16 years in the media; Mihaela Perianu – Founder and Managing Partner at Aims Human Capital, a company active for 21 years on the Executive Search and Consultancy market and Founder and Managing Partner of Dale Carnegie Training; Mihai Popa-Radu – Managing Partner of Seeds for Success, one of the most reputable companies in the area of Executive Coaching and Leadership Skills Development from Romania; Sorin Psatta – Integrated Communication Director at Graffiti BBDO Romania and Lecturer at the Faculty of Journalism and Communication Science from Bucharest University; Anca Păsat – Human Resources Manager at the Organizational Development Division, Telekom Romania; Theodora Manea – Telekom Romania scholar, student at Bucharest University, the Faculty of Law; Adriana Nistor – Telekom Romania scholar, student at the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics at Bucharest University.
More details about the „Telekom Scholarships” programme and the list of the winners are available on www.burseletelekom.ro.