- Electronic Beats Festival brings to Bucharest three – day multi-venue and multi-genre performances and experiences
- 13 international and local artists and DJs, and 10 special events
- A vinyl bazaar, an urban picnic, a raw cooking demonstration and a sound design workshop, among the special events under the Electronic Beats Festival umbrella
Telekom announces the full list of events and experiences happening during the three days of the Electronic Beats Festival, a three-day urban music festival to take place in Bucharest between the 2nd and 4th of October.
13 international and local artists and DJs will perform in four venues. Atelierul De Productie, Guesthouse, Studio Martin and Control will host live performances of international artists such as: Actress, Brandt Brauer Frick with Beaver, DJ Hell, Francesca Lombardo, Hudson Mohawke, Max Graef & Kickflip Mike, Tanya Auclair & Josa Peit, Ten Fé, Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (TEED), WEVAL as well as Romanian artists Alexandra, Miss I, Monty Clunk and Nipple’s Delight. More information on the line-up and tickets, available here.
Besides these, the Festival includes 10 satellite events organized in partnership with local or international partners:
- Vinyl Bazar at Dianei 4 – presentation and sale of vinyl;
- Electronic Beats Urban Picnic at Bicicleta – a picnic in an unconventional place, including checked blankets, lemonade, snacks and fruits. The local DJs Tzuc and Emap together with visuals by Vloop will be responsible with the atmosphere;
- RawButNotVegan at Loka – the Popcohn duo, two hype cooks from Bucharest will present their latest creation using raw ingredients;
- Innovative piano performance at Lokal – the talented pianistDan Tibacu will play an eclectic mix of classical music in a modern interpretation;
- Live video & music performance at Acuarela – the performances of an experimental DJ and a mapping artist will merge into an exceptional performance;
- An afternoon with the music of Alex Puicea and Bask at MisBits Record Store;
- Sound Design workshop at Square Sound Studio – initiated by Artskul, a highly renowned educational institution for all aspects of electronic music. Tech students or newcomer DJs are invited to submit samples of sounds they produced in order to take part in an election process. The 10 best submissions will have the chance to attend the coaching event with Artskuls top mentor Victor Popescu at his very own recording studio, the Square Sound Studio. Details are available here;
- Airbnb raffle – participants can win a trip to an EB Festival of their choice in spring 2016 with Telekom and Airbnb. In order to enter the competition, participants have to share their favorite moment from the EB Festival in Bucharest via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag their post with #ebfestival #airbnb. The awards consists in two trips for two persons (incl. 500€ Airbnb voucher + travel costs) to an Electronic Beats Festival in spring 2016. The winner will be announced via Electronic Beats social channels;
- DJ contest, in partnership with Native Instruments – participants can submit their applications on Electronic Beats Festival’s Facebook event. The top 15 most liked posts in the EB Festival Bucharest Facebook event will be shortlisted and evaluated by a panel made up of music critics, event organizers and bookers. Genres considered will be Deep House, Tech House, Minimal, Techno and similar. The winners will be chosen by September 25th, 2015 and announced via EB.net and the Electronic Beats Facebook page. The winner will mix in the warm up sessions of the festival and receive Native Instruments equipment worth 1,600 Euros;
- Native Sessions – Telekom and Native Instruments will host Native Sessions – a live learning experience for aspiring electronic music producers and DJs within the festival, on October 3, at Control. Held in Berlin, London, Los Angeles and Tokyo, Native Sessions is series of regular events dedicated to bringing Native Instruments users, experts and the wider music community together. Details and enrolment are available here.
For further information regarding ticket information, locations, schedule of artists’ performances and partner events, the please visit: www.electronicbeats.net.