- In order to benefit from the offer, users, regardless of their telecommunications network, have to create a new Airbnb account, only through the links mentioned in the dedicated page from telekom.ro
- The discount code is valid for 1 year since its issue date, for one booking with the value of at least €120
- The offer is part of the pan-European partnership between Airbnb and Deutsche Telekom, announced in March 2015
Regardless of their fixed or mobile telecommunications network, Romanian tourists can benefit from a €30 discount on accommodation if they open an Airbnb account through the special links found in the dedicated page from telekom.ro. The platform allows users to book rooms or entire apartments or houses directly from the locals, in over 34,000 cities from over 190 countries.
To benefit from the offer, users must meet several conditions:
- they have to create a new account on Airbnb only through the dedicated page from telekom.ro website, by downloading the Airbnb mobile app from the links mentioned on that page, or by using the “Creeaza cont” button;
- the value of the booking must be of at least 120 Euros;
- the discount code valid for one reservation only can be redeemed no later than one year after the new account was created on Airbnb.
In March, Deutsche Telekom announced a pan-European partnership with Airbnb, through which users from all the 13 European markets *, including Romania, will get a special offer. This collaboration is aligned with the “Win with partners” strategy of Deutsche Telekom which aims to create valuable partnerships for the company’s customers and not only.
* Albania, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia