Plantronics has announced its Plantronics BackBeat GO 600 Series: wireless, over-the-ear immersive headphones featuring unique capabilities for people who put music first.
To ensure music lovers can create the listening experience they prefer, BackBeat GO 600 comes equipped with dual equalization (EQ) modes, to allow the listener to easily alternate between ‘Bass Boost’ and ‘Balanced’ EQ.
Balanced EQ mode is Plantronics’ Signature Sound Curve, which is tuned to be the most accurate possible representation of the source audio across all genres of music. Listeners can move between modes with a single push of a button – a feature not typically found on headphones in this price range.
BackBeat GO 600 is slim and lightweight with an over-ear design and soft memory foam ear cushions that provide the ideal balance of comfort and isolation resulting in deep, rich sound with minimal distraction.
BackBeat GO 600 are available in four colors: black, khaki, navy and grey, at a price of $100.
BackBeat GO 600 Series features:
• A rechargeable battery that delivers up to 18 hours of wireless listening time on a single charge.
• Remaining connected at up to 33 ft/10 m from Bluetooth-compatible smartphones and tablets.
• Earcups that fold flat for easy storage and transport; ensuring comfort when worn around the neck.
• A carrying pouch, USB cable for charging and an audio cable to listen to music anytime, even if the battery is dead.
• Dedicated on-ear controls that make pause/play, skipping tracks, adjusting volume and taking calls easy.
• A wideband-enabled microphone that ensures voice clarity; answers calls or accesses Siri, Google Now, and Cortana hands-free via voice command.