Motorola has finally launched the Moto X4 in India, two months after it was officially unveiled at IFA Berlin 2017.
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 20,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant costs Rs. 22,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today midnight.
Moto X4 specifications
– 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
– 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
– 3GB RAM with 64GB storge, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
– Android 7.1 (Nougat)
– Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
– 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
– 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
– Water and dust resistant (IP68)
– Fingerprint sensor
– 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
– 3,000mAh battery with Turbo Charging