Meizu has officially announced a new budget smartphone, the M6, which has very attractive prices and some interesting specs for its price range.
M6 packs a 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass screen, is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 processor and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat)-based FlymeOS 6 on top.
The phone comes in two RAM/internal storage variant: 2GB of RAM paired with 16GB storage and 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal memory. There’s also slot for a microSD cards (up to 128GB) available for those who need more storage.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a polycarbonate body with a metal frame and metallic lines, features a mTouch fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds, comes with 4G VoLTE support and packs a 3070mAh battery.
The Meizu M6 comes in Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black and Electric Blue colors, is priced at 699 yuan (US$ 106 / Rs. 6,835 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs 899 yuan (US$ 136 / Rs. 8,795 approx.). It will be available for order from September 25 in China.
Meizu M6 specifications
– 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 1000: 1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
– Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
– 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 7.0 (Nougat) with FlyMe OS 6.0
– 13MP rear camera with 4-color RGBW flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture
– 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
– Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
– 3070mAh battery