Meizu has announced the launch of a new budget smartphone, the Meizu 6T, featuring a 5.7-inch 18:9 display, a MediaTek chipset and a 3.200mAh battery.
The Meizu 6T comes in Black, Gold and Red colors, is priced at 799 yuan (about $124) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 999 yuan, which is about $155 for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs 1099 yuan (around $170). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from June 1st.
Meizu 6T specifications
– 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness
– Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
– 3GB / 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
– Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Flyme OS 6.2
– Hybrid Dual SIM
– 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX278 RGBW sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with f/2.4 aperture
– 8-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
– Fingerprint sensor
– Dimensions:152.3×73×8.4mm; Weight: 145g
– 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS + GLONASS
– 3300mAh battery