Kingston Digital announced the launch of the new Canvas flash memory cards series, which come in three different versions, both SD and microSD: Select, Go! and React according to user’s requirements.
Cards have been designed to provide stability, flexibility and performance for several types of projects. In addition to the durability tested, users can use their imagination in the most innovative ways to produce content that can be stored on Canvas memory cards.
The Canvas Memory Card series includes:
• Designed to be stable, it’s recommended to capture HD video clips and hi-res photos with compact cameras or smartphones.
• UHS-I Class speeds, with reading speeds of up to 80MB/s.
• SD cards with up to 128GB capacity and microSD cards up to 256 GB now available.
• They are recommended for those who want to record videos at 1080p or even 4K resolution on DSLR cameras, drones, or sports cameras.
• UHS-I U3 class speeds of up to 90 MB/s read, 45MB/s write.
• SD cards with 512GB memory and microSD cards up to 128GB.
• This model is designed for even better speed and performance. Recommended for 4K video capture or burst photo capture on DSLR, mirrorless or smartphones.
• UHS-I U31 class speeds up to 100MB/s read and 80MB/s write.
• SD cards with up to 256 GB capacity and up to 128GB microSD cards.