Huawei’s brand division will be launching a new quad-camera smartphone in India, as Honor and Flipkart have confirmed that it is indeed the Honor 9 Lite and the phone will be launched exclusively on Flipkart.
The two companies haven’t announced the launch date and the prices, but Honor 9 Lite comes in Black, Blue, Grey and Black colors and was introduced in China starting at 1,199 Yuan (~ $182 / Rs. 11,670).
Honor 9 Lite specifications
– 5.65-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
– Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
– 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to – 256GB with microSD
– Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
– Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
– 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP camera, PDAF
– 13MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
– Fingerprint sensor
– Dimensions: 151× 71.9 × 7.6mm; Weight: 149g
– 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
– 3000mAh battery (typical)